Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be rabid consumers...

Ooh I'm excited... my friend Jane just emailed me. She and some friends are organizing a screening of the documentary 'Consuming Kids' and she asked me to be part of a discussion panel that will take place afterwards. It's going to be at the Hideout in mid-June... I'll let you know when the details firm up.

Though I hope I don't disintegrate into a puddle of goo after the film... watching this preview makes me want to cry for forty days and forty nights....

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Hey there Kami,
I so want to be a part of that night. Can you send me more details or someone to contact. That is one of the reasons Future Craft Collective began!

kvanwisse said...

i would like to see this as well!

Kami said...

Bernadette! I emailed Jane about you. I'll send you more info when my computer gets fixed up... all things are hard to access right now. I did hear that it was going to show on June 13th at the Hideout... will put the info out also when the computer is fixed....