Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spa party!


I'm prepping for a spa party I'm doing for a 9 year old gal-and-friends this weekend. I'm excited... I think it's going to be super fun. These are the ingredients for the face masque we are making... I wanted to share the recipe with you. I just tried it out (as I have learned the hard way again and again, always try absolutely EVERYTHING out before attempting to do it with a group... no matter how deceptively simple... you always find something out that you need to be aware of or tweak) and my skin really does feel revivified and glorious. Not that these 9 year olds need any help getting glorious skin... anyway, here's the recipe.
KIWI FACE MASQUE
One kiwi, peeled and sliced
2 tbsp. yogurt
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp orange blossom water
1 tbsp honey
4-5 drops orange essential oil
Blend. Apply. Let dry. Wash off with soap and water.
I found this recipe on this site, which has lots of wonderful recipes for stuff like this.
Also at the party we're going to paint fingernails and toenails with this lovely non-toxic fingernail polish, and also make fizzy rainbow bath salts! I need to share that project with y'all, too. It's kind of one of my own devising, and quite exciting.

No comments: