Sunday, March 14, 2010

Modern dollhouse inspiration!



I'm so psyched! Just discovered this blog (and it's a really great blog) and then discovered this post about a modern dollhouse this guy made. Just the kick in the pants my little modern dollhouse needs. My dollhouse has fallen on hard times because, well, among other things, my dollhouse-building buddy who I was meeting on Tuesday nights for a while for dollhouse tinkerin' and beer drinkin' (good times!) went back to school and had to nix most extracurricular activities for awhile. This blog has inspired me to press on on my own, though... The dollhouse is built, it just needs some groovy furniture, and this gives me lots of ideas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the mini modern blog?

zapcouponcode.com said...

Thanks for such a wonderful post